December 21, 2016

"Jolly" LO by DT Zsoka

Happy Hump Day! :) 

For today's inspiration, we have this fabulous layout by Designer Zsoka:
This is what Zsoka said about her layout:
"Hey there scrappy friends, Zsoka back with you today with my last layout for Scrap Our Stash :(. It's bittersweet having to say goodbye because I really loved it here! Rochelle and Brenda have been really sweet and the team has been absolutely drama free! But I have a lot on my plate now so I have to free up some time. Maybe one day I'll be back, who knows?! Thank you Rochelle and Brenda for picking me a year ago! Keep up the great job! I wish you all the best, don't be a stranger!

About my layout for this month's sketch challenge...I thought it would be good to do a Christmas layout for today! From the lists I chose:
1. red
2. glitter
3. tag(s) and gold
I followed the sketch pretty closely. I used different sized photos and left out a couple of tiny things but otherwise it's the same. For the circular element I chose to do a hand stitched circle. My papers and embellies are from this and last year's Pinkfresh Studio Xmas collections, Oh Joy and Christmas Wishes, together with a tag from Fancy Pants Wish Season, two acetate tags from Crate Paper Journey. The little deer is a cut file from The Cut Shoppe that I actually cut last year but never used, so I thought it would be good for my glitter element! Enamel dots are from last year's MME Xmas collection. I love how all these collections fit so nicely!

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and a happy and healthy New Year! 
See you around, Zsoka

Here's the challenge:

For more information on this challenge or the 
December Book Inspired challenge, click HERE. 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment