October 18, 2016

"Reach to the Sky" LO by DT Cassie

Happy HUMP day! 

Today we are sharing Designer Cassie's beautiful layout to inspire us

and to get us over the HUMP! :)
Here's what Cassie shared about her layout:
"For this month’s sketch + challenge I stuck really close to the sketch. I loved the variety of papers this sketch uses. I grabbed three photos from a one of our summer trips and started pulling out some patterned paper to get started. For the list I used: Doodlebug (enamel dots), Diecut (the ampersand), Envelope, Flowers. I hope you will play along with us this month! I can’t wait to see what you create with this challenge!"

Here's the challenge:

Click HERE for more information. 
Such a fun sketch, right? :)  Let's get a layout done! 
See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! 



1 comment: