August 2, 2016

"The Journey Starts Here" Layout by DT Steffanie Seiler

Happy Tuesday Scrap Our Stash Fans!
Today's awesome feature is the creative work of Designer Steffanie
inspired by the 
August Book Inspired Stash Challenge:
Steffanie:
"I have a secret love affair with travel paper...I seem to collect a lot of it. Which is kind of ironic because I don't really travel that much. I want to, which is maybe why I collect the paper...for future travels. I hope. 
Anyway, I did travel last summer with my boys to England and Germany. And since I have no shortage of travel paper, I pulled out this collection form Bella Blvd. I was inspired to scrap these photos I took at the airport where our journey began. It's a big deal here in Portland to take a photo of your feet on the older PDX carpet. I think by now it has all been replaced with a different pattern but it became quite the "thing to do" around here for awhile---the airport even has a wall hanging as a tribute to the old carpet! My arrow paper clip is highlighting the photo I took of it. Pretty crazy, huh?

So what will the book cover inspire you to create? Time to get busy scrapping!"

Here's a look at the challenge.   
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE:
Have a great day! 
 Be sure to join us tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment