June 18, 2016

"Lego" LO by DT Tanti

Good Morning!
How about some fabulous inspiration to start off your day! 
Here's designer Tanti's fabulous layout inspired by the Sketch +3 Challenge:
Tanti shares this about her layout:

"I always wanted to scrap the photos of my son's Lego creations but I had no idea how.
This sketch was the perfect solution of my problem.
I must say that I struggled a little bit with the four squares on the sketch. 
I wanted that my photos stay straight on my layout. So, I just used the squares as my photo mat and I was very happy with the result.
To complete my challenge I used the following items from the lists:

List #1: Polka Dots.
List #2 Quartz.
List#3: Red."

Here's the challenge: 
For more information on this challenge,
or the June Stash Challenge please click HERE. 

Don't forget to upload your layout to the sidebar by June 29th! 


See you tomorrow with more inspiration! 

1 comment: