May 21, 2016

"Girlfriends Road Trip" LO by DT Patricia

Who's scrapping on this wonderful Saturday?

Here's some inspiration from our designer Patricia to get your mojo going!  
Here's what Patricia shares about her layout:
"Hey Crafters!!!
I enjoyed this sketch because I love the layering shown in the sketch. I truly try to finish packages of embellishments with my layouts! For my list I chose the following:
1. Metal (tassel)
2. Newsprint 
3. Olive 
In this pic, me and a few of my crafty buds were Vegas bound to celebrate one of our awesome friends birthday crops!

Thanks for stopping by!"

Here's the sketch +3 challenge Patricia used to create her layout:

Click HERE for more information! 

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I love how you incorporated your circles and doodles on the foundation.

    ReplyDelete