February 22, 2016

"#Go Pl@y B@ll" LO by Designer Cassie

Happy Monday!

Lets start off the week with the wonderful layout by Deisgner Cassie:
Cassie shares this about her layout:
This sketch had me stumped for a minute, because I don’t have any printed photos in these sizes, so I decided to see what I already had printed small enough to work. I found these of my daughter’s first time at a baseball game last spring, but the sizes were off and I had too many. Well, this is why sketches are perfect…you don’t have to follow them exactly. I keep the feel of the pictures the same, but added an extra patterned paper layer behind the photos on the right side to give it more visual weight like the sketch. After adding lots of different pieces of patterned paper and all my photos, I really loved how it all came together. For the lists I ended up adding: Dark Pink and Dear Lizzy, Ebony Ink and Echo Park, Fawn and Flair.

And here's the challenge:

For more information, click HERE.

If you haven't linked your layout to the side bar, make sure you do it soon!!! 
Challenges end 2/29th! 

Have a Scrapful week! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment