November 20, 2015

"Beautiful" LO by DT Rachelle

Hello Friday!! :) 

Today, Designer Rachelle is sharing her fabulous layout to inspire you:
Here's what Rachelle said about her layout:
"Hi there scrappers. Rachelle here today sharing my sketch challenge inspiration. This was such a fun design because i used techniques that I like using and fave colors. The sketch was perfect! I distressed the paper edges, inked the torn edges, and applied mixed media texture to the background. Next, I applied a cursive write and crinkled paper stamps. The vintage blended in well the embellishments of floral, metal, and paper

The bingo line used:
~Ribbon
~Sequins
~Journal Card
~Numbers
I hoped you have been inspired to create your layout and enter your layout. Hope to see yours soon."


Here's the Challenge:

For more information on this challenge CLICK HERE.

For Challenge Guildlines, CLICK HERE


2 comments: