October 24, 2015

"I Can Do the Monkey Bars" Layout by DT Crystal

Happy Saturday!
Today's adorable inspiration is the creative work of SOS Designer, Crystal,
inspired by our
October Sketch Challenge
Crystal:
"Journaling: I think you could do the monkey bars but wouldn't with out a little bribe of going to the store for gum.
For my Metal item on my layout I used 2 Brads to attach the Happiest Day Ever paper and I used a paper clip."

And here is the sketch by Christine Meyer that inspired Crystal's layout.
Just remember when creating your page, you must add something from your stash that is metal. 
Click HERE for challenge rules and details

Have a great weekend and make sure you return tomorrow for more
Design Team inspiration!

And don't forget you still have time to play along in our 

No comments:

Post a Comment