October 8, 2015

"Hoops" LO by DT Cassie

Hello Everyone!!

Today, Designer Cassie is inspiring us with her awesome layout:
Here's what she said about her layout:

"It is time for another word challenge! I have been sitting on these basketball photos for a year now and figured it was finally time to scrap them. The colors threw me for a bit of a loop and I wasn’t sure how I was going to create a girly layout about a sport with masculine colors. Luckily, it seemed to come together. For the letters, I not only inked the edges of all of my paper (something I love to do), but I also used ink to stamp the little hearts all over the page. I included my daughter’s uniform number by her picture. I added a piece of kraft cardstock to balance out all of the bright colors and patterns. I then used various stickers across my page and of course that cute heart stamp.
Title: Hoops 
I - Ink
N- Numbers
K- Kraft
S- Stickers, Studio Calico, Snarky Stamps"


Here's the stash challenge:

Make sure you read though the challenge guidelines!

Now it's your turn to use your stash! 

No comments:

Post a Comment