July 12, 2015

Design Team Introduction ~ Katherine (Kate) Blue

Happy Sunday everyone!!!
Today we are introducing yet another one of our talented designers...and featuring the awesome reveal she created inspired by our

Meet returning designer 
Katherine (Kate) Blue
"Hi, I'm Katherine (a/k/a Kate or Queen Kat) Blue-Wife to Ken and super mom to my Things 1 & 2 . In between wife, mom and employee duties, I've managed to scrap/create stuff/tell our story for almost 8 years. 
My first love is paper, followed by wood veneers and all things silver & gold! My favorite thing to create are layouts; but I do dabble in some simple mixed media projects and home decor for myself & family from time to time. 
I have been with the Scrap Our Stash DT for all of 2014 and am happy that I will continue to craft with and be inspired by these lovely ladies in 2015! Also hoping to make time in my busy schedule to learn some new techniques to kick up my style and decrease my stash even more in 2015 ! 

You can always catch me on my personal blog at

Kate we are so happy to have you designing for us for another term, and looking forward to the beautiful inspiration you will be sharing with us during the next six months!

Kate aka Queen Kat, celebrates her birthday all month, but tomorrow is her official birthday!  Please take a moment to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You can leave her a comment below or head on over to her blog and leave her a little birthday love there:  Queen Kat

And as promised...her is today's fabulous layout created Kate:
"Journey"
Kate:
"Had some Aurora Basic Grey that was begging to be used! Kept this clean and simple so that the faith quote would be my focal point. My miracle kid with me on Mother's Day 2015.
My PHOTOS recipe:
(P) Peacock feather (vintage Cosmo Cricket)
(H) Hashtag #
(O) Overlay over photo (MME)
(T) Thread (very fine gold thread at top of photo)
(O) Octagon (made my own)
(S) Stars (chipboard and wood veneer)"

Inspired by Kate's layout and/or looking for a challenge?
Our current challenge details and rules cam be found HERE
In order to be eligible for our Monthly Prize drawing, entries must be linked up by 
July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST). 

Have a great day and make sure you stop by tomorrow to meet our 
next talented designer!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Love your layout! Simple but packs a punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout, Kate! Happy birthday! I am looking forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO Kate. Happy Birthday and Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate, love your layout and the scripture too. Looking forward to working with you x

    ReplyDelete