February 14, 2015

"True Love" LO by Rochelle

Hello!!

On this LOVEly Valentines Day, Rochelle is sharing her layout:

Rochelle said:

"I had a really great time creating this layout. I love working with these colors together along with the sketch (by Ana Castro) was perfect for my wedding photos.  But most importantly I LOVE to scrap about MY TRUE LOVE ! :) 

For the SOS Stash Challenge "W-A-S-H-I" , I used: 
Washi
Arrow
Stitching
Heart
Ink."

For more information on the February Stash Challenge please click HERE!

 This month The ScrapRoom is  generously giving a
$20 Gift Certificate to one lucky winner! 
 Make sure you check out The ScrapRoom website!

 Make sure you stop by tomorrow  for the February sketch challenge and to see who will be our February guest sketch artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment