February 4, 2015

"My Dad & I" Layout by DT Tanti

 Happy Hump Day!
We are half way through the work week! :)
 Today we are sharing with you fabulous inspiration from are DT member Tanti:
 Here's what Tanti shares with us about her layout:
"This is my layout with now and then photos of my Dad and I. 
I was thinking of him a lot lately, since he passed away last summer. The old photo is the only childhood photo that I have with him. Since he was the person who usually stood behind the camera and took the pictures.
So I have to document it.
To complete the challenge I used:
W - Washi Tapes ( Film stripes and black polka dots).
A - Arrow ( Paper clips).
S - Sequins.
H - Hearts ( Wood Veneers and puffy stickers).
I - Ink."

For more information on the February Stash Challenge please click HERE!

 This month The ScrapRoom is  generously giving a
$20 Gift Certificate to one lucky winner! 
 Make sure you check out The ScrapRoom website!

3 comments:

  1. This is an adorably sweet layout! I love everything about it from the layering behind the photos to the titles. I especially adore that you are scrapping memories of your dad, my mom passed away last year as well and it feels so good to document some of my times shared with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberly, you are absolutely right. Scrapping the wonderful memory about my Dad feels good for me too. I'm so sorry for your loss.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout Tanti and fabulous tribute of your precious memories with your father. I love your work, but I think this one is my favorite! This page is what scrapbooking and documenting our lives is all about!

    ReplyDelete