February 8, 2015

"me, Myself & I" Layout by DT Nicole

Hello! 

 Today's wonderful inspiration is brought to you by our DT member Nicole:
 Here's what Nicole shares with us:
"For this challenge, I decided to go down to basics, that means, create a layout all about ME! I used an older collection from Pink Paislee 'Indigo Bleu' and had fun finding embellishments to go with the W-A-S-H-I challenge. W is for wood veneer (flags, heart and camera) from Teresa Collins. I also added wooden buttons. A is for the ampersand that I included in my title. I love the look of a big ampersand on any layout! S is for stitching. Anyone familiar with my style know that I normally add handmade stitching on most of my layouts. Well, I went all out with this one, stitching along all the vertical lines on the Pink Paislee background paper. H is for heart which I found in a die-cut shade from the Indigo Bleu collection and of course the wood veneer. I is for, well, ME! It's a layout about me and the letter "I" was inspiration for the theme. If you want to see details, visit me at http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com/"

For more information on the February Stash Challenge please click HERE!

 This month The ScrapRoom is  generously giving a
$20 Gift Certificate to one lucky winner! 
 Make sure you check out The ScrapRoom website!

1 comment: