August 8, 2014

"Love Life" LO by DT Nicole Doiron

T.G.I.F.! :)

That's right, it's Friday-- WOOHOO-- and we are sharing with you this fabulous layout from our DT Nicole to inspire you to have a crafty weekend! :) 
And this is what Nicole said about her layout:
"Call me vain, but unlike a lot of scrappers I know, I don't mind creating layouts about me!  The reason being that I feel that it is as important to celebrate your life on paper as much as the lives of the people you love. I think when I'm older I will enjoy reminiscing about 'my' good ol' days. So, I was very happy with this challenge and used a selfie that I took at the beach. The collection I used is Crate Paper's Flea Market which comes with various premade canvas frames and I decided to use not just one, but 5!"

Have a fun and fabulous weekend filled with crafting! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment