December 5, 2013

"Smile" LO by DT Patricia

Hello!!  Today's fabulous inspiration is brought to you by our DT member Patricia!

Patricia said this about her layout:
"Thanks for taking the time out to view my layout for the Word Art Inspiration! I decided to use a photo of me and my awesome girl! I chose to use a few words directly from the choices listed..."Simple Joys", Love One Another" & "Creating Memories". All the words listed are all such a key element in loving my family...so any I went with suited me just fine!

I used some older Simple Story embellishments that I had in my stash which worked out beautifully! Flowers came from Prima and I took a stab at hand cutting my first clouds...worked out! Thanks for taking a look!"

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! Love those pretty product choices and the adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete