November 28, 2013

"Prowling" LO by DT Manda M.


Happy Thanksgiving to all from Scrap Our Stash! 

Today's inspiration comes from our DT Manda M. ~

This is what Manda said about her layout:

I loved this month's sketch but because I was using a square photo I just used it as a guide and moved the elements around a bit.   This is a photo of my cat Harry out exploring in the garden, he is usually an inside cat so these outings provide lots of strange new things to look at. I wanted to include some "leafy" embellishments but after looking into my stash realised that I needed to get a bit creative so I cut the leaves with my silhouette and then used Heidi Swap Color Shine and Gelato's to colour them and also fussy cut a sheet of Dear Lizzy paper. Wood veneer is one of my favourite things so I had no shortage of that in my stash. I choose some pieces from Freckled Fawn and a little card from Two Peas in a Bucket that I altered using a versa mark pen and some embossing powder so it match the letters I used for the title.


Don't forget to link up your layout for both November challenges by tomorrow (Nov. 29th)! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment