November 21, 2013

"Everyday" LO by Rochelle S.


Hello! Today's inspiration is brought to you by Rochelle S.
This is what Rochelle said about her layout:
" I created this layout about my daughter Taylor who doesn't like to take photos! I always have to snap photos of her when she is not looking! I like this photo because it catches her doing what she likes to do everyday - read! I used the sketch from STUCK?! Sketches and pretty much kept it the same.  I love the colors of this Jillibean Soup collection and I played around with stencils and textured paint, which didn't come out like I wanted it to, but oh well! lol   For the stash item I used wood veneers from Studio Calico (arrow, heart and lady).  I love the way it all came together -- even with the messed up paint! lol" 

Enjoy your day! 


1 comment:

  1. Love the colours and design of this layout, it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete