January 21, 2012

January New Challenge by Amanda


Reader Amanda submitted this layout for the January New Challenge.  She said: 

Hi
I have another layout to share with you. This is for January’s NEW Challenge. It’s my first attempt at a digital page, definitely something NEW for me.

However I didn’t find it particularly fulfilling – and I’ll be returning to my paper and sticky tape very soon.


Regards,


Amanda
http://amandas-scrapbook-pages.blogspot.com/


Now it's your turn to take the January NEW Challenge. The January Challenge is anything doing with NEW - it could be a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or the project could have somehing to do with NEW - like New Years Eve - Our New Home, etc!. Anything goes! Have fun sharing something NEW with us.To participate in the January NEW Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on January 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March. This challenge ends at midnight central time January 31st.

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute - I love the colors. Your brave to try digital scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your digital page. I've created a couple myself, but right now, I'd rather play with paper & glue too! I adore the background pp! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great photos of the clown fish! I like how you used the purple circle. Ti is a perfect match to the tone of colour in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you chose to pair with the photos. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you gave it a try Amanda. I'm with you and prefer paper.

    ReplyDelete