December 20, 2011

December Anything Goes Challenge by Haley

Design Team Member Haley submitted this layout for the December Anything Goes challenge. She said:

Here is my "anything goes" layout for December. The left page is the title page for my family's trip to New England this summer. We drove (roundtrip) about 2900 miles and passed through 14 different states in 13 days (from Georgia to New Hampshire for my cousin's wedding and back). The large photo is my immediate family gathered at my cousin's wedding. The entire album was created digitally using Close To My Heart's Studio J online scrapbooking feature. All I had to do was upload my photos, choose my layout sketch, and scrapbook away. I made the entire album with the same paper pack for cohesiveness. The right page is the end page of the album. I collected several of my favorite pictures from the trip and repeated them on this last page. The nine pages in between highlight the places we visited and things that we did. (If you'd like to see the entire album, you can find it on my blog, http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com.) Thanks for looking! This trip was a great family adventure!
Haley

Now it's your turn to take the December Anything Goes Challenge. To take the challenge just complete a project and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com



All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on December 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of February. This challenge ends at midnight central time on December 31st.

7 comments:

  1. I love the product and color choices. Great photos and I love your banner. And I may have to sketch your 2 pager out, because I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic 2 page spread! I think your banner is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I really like the soft color scheme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to use Studio J more. I like the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the banner!I love that you used such a large photo on the page. I need to try that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great - love your color combo and the fact that you were able to include so many pictures. Super!

    ReplyDelete