September 11, 2011

September Grid Challenge by Joan


Design Team Member Joan submitted this layout for the September Grid Challenge.  She said:

I was part of a book swap last year called "Sisterhood of the traveling colors ".  3 ladies from Ohio, 1 from Pa. and 5 from Michigan chose a color, made our books, did several pages ourselves and then sent our book on to be worked in by another group member. The books traveled for a year and then we each received our completed books! My color was blue and this is a blue grid page that I made for my book.
Joan Liddle

Now it's your turn to take the September GRID Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous page!So very simple yet somehow dimensional and eyecatching! Sounds like this was a very interesting project to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool page! It does sound interested and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea! Your blue page is wonderful and imaginative! It works perfectly for this grid challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the blue! I like how the book was done too, it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I love the repetition on this layout - the eggs, the birds, the vintage photos - keeps me looking to see if I can find more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! What a great idea! The pictures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo pretty. So much to look at on one page. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete