September 30, 2011

Meet October Guest Design Team Member Alanna


Hi, I'm Alanna and I'm a 22 year old nursing student from Adelaide, Australia. I have been scrapbooking since October 2010 after stumbling upon a Kaisercraft outlet in Adelaide. I started by making a few OTP items for Christmas and some very simple Christmas cards. Over the uni holidays in January I really got into it and I haven't stopped! I recently took over a spare room in the house and I spend more time in my scrap corner than I do in my bedroom ;) I recently dived headfirst into the world of handmade embellishments by setting up my little "business" called Penguin Parade (find me on facebook or the blog: http://penguin-parade.blogspot.com/  I amazed myself in July this year when I was accepted onto my first ever design team, and I am now actually a member of two design teams!! From Screen to Scrap is a challenge blog based around movies, and Handmade Halo is a online scrapbooking store filled with gorgeous, unique handmade embellishments. I am honoured to be a guest designer this month here at Scrap our Stash challenge blog. I had so much fun with this month's challenge and I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!  Feel free to come stalk me at my blog: http://scrapping-and-life.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I love the perspective your photo was taken from! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd love to be someplace like that today! Congrats, looking forward to seeing your work in October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alanna, welcome to the team for October!! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Alanna! I love your layout, all the matting in black with the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete