May 27, 2011

May Challenge by Wendy K.

Honestly, I have more flowers in my stash than I know what to do with. Lucky for me I have 3 girls! I use flowers on so many of my pages that this challenge should have been a breeze. So why was I so stumped? Because I didn't want to do just anything, I wanted it to be something different. We bought $1 flip flops the other day at Michael's (yeah, we'll see how long they last!) and Christine wanted to decorate hers. So what did we add but flowers of course! Here they are:See all the details HERE!



Now it's your turn to take the May Flower Challenge.

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

5 comments:

  1. Oh they look adorable- bring on the summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, I love that you decorated flip flops!!! PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought to do that! TOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute - and what a great way to use some of that Stash!

    ReplyDelete