April 17, 2011

April Bring in the Sun Challenge by Wendy



Design Team Member Wendy submitted this layout for the April Bring in the Sun Challenge.  She said:

I don't know why this was so hard for me but I am very happy with the outcome. First, I was stumped for what I was going to do. I looked through my stash and didn't have "sun" anything. Then I found swim pictures and thought I would focus on the color yellow (one that doesn't make it into many of my layouts). Then, I added my own little mini challenge to not use pink. :-) In the end, I love the layout. I think because it is so different and that will make a nice addition to my books. I used a Sketch Inspiration Sketch. See a supply list on My Scrapbooking Blog.

Now it's your turn to take the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

7 comments:

  1. Yellow does not make it onto too many of my pages either. However, I often end up liking what I see when it does. I think you made good colour choices here and the page came out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of yellow - & blue. I like how you used 2 different pattern papers and tore the mat for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout!! So fun!! Love the loopy border separating the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such fun- love the looped border and the bits of sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute photo and love the colors you used and the way you placed the looped border.

    ReplyDelete