September 13, 2010

September Challenge

Friends Forever by Libeeti

Guest Design Team Member Libetti submitted this layout for the September Border Challenge.  She said, "I used decorative scissors on a used cereal box and adhered white and red sand over it.
I used two different Fiskars border punches for the dp's, and a corner punch for the photo's corners, and a rounded corner punch for the little squares with the journaling.
I made the fan flower using the same corner punch I used for the photo's corner. I think it gives an elegant look to the flower.
This is sketch 79 from The Scrapiest."

Now its your turn to take the Challenge - just complete a project using a border punch and submit it to scrappinpsycho@live.com.  Your entry will qualify you to be chosen as a Guest Design Team Member for November.  See all the details in September Challenge below. Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love this page!! Great colors and cool to use the cereal box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always super impressed with your layouts. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the color combo on this page. Great use of layers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page - love how you were able to use so many elements - they all work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page Libetti!! I love the colors and all the different ways you used the punch element of the challenge. And your recycling is awesome! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page... love the design & colors. All the details are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!!
    Love the pper cut out of cereal box!
    Everything looks super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors you chose. They give a warm fuzzy feeling to your page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful lo! Love the colors and the way you used the cereal box!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute. love how you used color combos that fit in with the sand rock in the photo. refurbing the cereal box to repeat the sand concept was just genius. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice layout, I love your doodling!

    ReplyDelete