August 20, 2010

August Challenge


Design Team Member Tere submitted this post for the August Flower Challenge.
Recently I did a tutorial for a Spanish Speaking Forum. I based it on a video tutorial presented by Hero Arts. Because the members of this forum are from different parts of the world, where scrapbooking supplies are very limited or very expensive; I had to adapt and change the materials used in the Hero Arts tutorial.

I translated the document to English to share with you. I love how the flowers turned out. They can be used for Home Decor, scrapbook layouts, cardmaking, etc.

Hope you like them, as much as I like making this tutorial.



This link will take you to the tutorial: Tissue Paper Flowers Tutorial

Now it's your turn to share your "flower" project. If you use any of the flowers
featured in any of the August Challenge posts - we'd love to see them. Please send a picture and description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com. Your entry will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash and you will be eligible to be chosen as a Guest Design Team Member for the month of October.
Also, don't miss out on the "Pagerize This" Challenge - see all the details below.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! So wonderful how you adapted it to make it more accessible for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and affordable...my kind of project! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo pretty Tere....off to watch the tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tutorial. These are super cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a great tutorial. I always love learning new things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love making these. I did them with actual tissues to hand out at a wake and it took alot of time and patience. I have to try these with tissue paper. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love these! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete