February 13, 2010

Special Valentine Challenge

Romeo by Marlene


Reader Marlene submitted this cute card.

This is "Romeo" (a digital image from Sunshine's Stamps). I used a lot of stickles to dress him up.
I added some bling, and used my Martha Stewart punch for the heart shaped borders.


(There are also three brads hidden in there...see if you can find them!) I like to use "non-traditional" colors for themed cards. :)

Now it's your turn - get your projects in soon. Deadline is midnight on Sunday.

See all the detais in Special Valentine Challenge below.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh...there's my card! Thank you for allowing me to participate in this challenge. Fun, fun! Hope to see lots of other cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable Marlene! Love the use of the stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! i love the bunny with the heart! great colors and border punch. Thanks for joining in on the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Marlene! I love the border punch and I do believe I found all three of your brads. I also like the non traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marlene, this is just adorable!! Love all of the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! That border punch is amazingly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little bunny - great color choices - this makes me think of chocolate.

    tfs!

    ReplyDelete